Streamline Administrative Tasks and Get Back to Growing Your Business
The Northrim Bank Commercial Purchase Card program is designed to increase efficiency by:
- simplifying your purchasing oversight.
- reducing your number of purchase orders and checks.
- streamlining your payment process.
- providing a comprehensive picture of general business expenses.
- generating easy-to-access management reports.
Using eZBusiness through Northrim’s online platform you can:
- manage cardholders and mitigate fraud.
- set individual transaction and spending limits.
- restrict purchases from specific merchant category groups.
- automate expense reporting, receipt image capture and approvals configured to your specific policies and procedures.
- generate single use virtual cards to provide a quick, secure and reliable payment method.
- Find reference guides for how to use eZBusiness here: Company User Administration, Company Navigation, Company Online Requests.
In addition, revenue share opportunities may be available.
Mobile and Online Expense Management
Visa® Spend Clarity for Enterprise is an intuitive expense management tool that works alongside the Commercial Purchase Card program that gives cardholders the ability to submit expense reports, photos of receipts and notes for each transaction right from their phone, using the Spend Clarity app, eliminating the errors of manual data entry.
You can create approval workflows, as well as GL mapping and coding, to simplify reconcilement by automatically updating your existing AP system/general ledger. Out of pocket expenses can be managed within the tool as well.
Commercial Purchase Card Benefits From Visa
Travel Emergency Assistance Services
Available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year by calling a dedicated toll-free number in the U.S., or through a collect telephone number when traveling abroad. The following services are included:
- Medical Referral Assistance provides medical referral, monitoring and follow-up.
- Emergency Transportation Assistance arranges for transportation under medical supervision.
- Emergency Message Service relays emergency messages for travelers and is available 24 hours a day.
- Prescription Assistance and Valuable Document Delivery Arrangements accommodates unexpected prescription needs or transport critical documents (e.g. passport or travel visa) which may have been left at home or elsewhere.
- Legal Referral Assistance arranges contact with English-speaking attorneys, U.S. embassies and consulates and bail-bond assistance.
- Emergency Ticket Replacement arranges for the replacement and delivery of new tickets and assists with ticket reimbursement procedures.
- Lost Luggage Locator Service helps you through the common carrier’s claim procedures or can arrange shipment of replacement items if an airline or common carrier loses your checked luggage.
- Emergency Translation Service provides telephone assistance in all major languages and helps find local interpreters, if available.
- Pre-Trip Assistance provides information about health precautions, weather reports, currency exchange rates, visas, ATM locations and immunizations.
Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
Eliminates the need for your cardholders to pay for the collision damage waiver or similar provision provided by commercial auto rental companies on most passenger vehicles. It will reimburse a covered cardholder for the repair or replacement of a damaged rental vehicle due to collision, theft or other physical damages, up to the actual cash value of most rental cars.
Will arrange to dispatch a reliable tow operator or locksmith to Visa cardholders 24/7 via a toll-free number. All rates are pre-negotiated and conveniently billed to the covered cardholder’s Visa card.
Visa Liability Waiver
In addition to those great benefits, you also benefit from Visa Liability Waiver. This service protects companies from possible card misuse by employees who are ultimately terminated, up to $100,000 per cardholder.
For more details about the commercial purchase card program, please contact the Treasury Management team at (907) 562-0062 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lost or Stolen Card
Please contact your card program administrator or call Northrim’s lost or stolen card hotline at (866) 839-3485 immediately to report a lost or stolen card.